Tomorrow is Record Store Day, a celebration of independently owned record stores. We’re celebrating a day early and bringing the record store to YOU! We’ve partnered with Uber and some of our favorite local labels, Sub Pop, Barsuk, Hardly Art and Suicide Squeeze to bring the record store experience right to your door!
TODAY ONLY, UBER WILL BE CRUISING AROUND SEATTLE WITH AN ON DEMAND RECORD STORE TO BENEFIT THE VERA PROJECT!
Get excited to hit your favorite record store tomorrow by having it come to you today!
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Download the Uber app for IPhone or Android.
2. Between 11am-4pm today, request the “RECORD STORE” option via your app.
3. If the Roving Record Store is available, you will have 20 minutes to dig through limited edition vinyl, score some swag, and a few other surprises (a chance to win free tickets to see METZ!)
For a $20 donation to The Vera Project, you get:
• $20 credit towards your purchase of vinyl
• 20 minutes to shop limited edition releases from your favorite Seattle labels
• Roving Record Store SWAG (while supplies last)
• A code for 20% off your rides to and from your local record store the following day
The best part? 100% of the proceeds will be donated to The Vera Project! Want to donate more? Just let your driver know when you’re done shopping!
Brag to all your friends on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook by using #UBERVINYL
• On Friday, April 18th from 11am-4pm, the UBER ROVING RECORD STORE will be available for the on-demand record store experience
• Availability for the Roving Record Store will be limited. It may take multiple tries to request. Please be patient! We’ll be cruising around all day to bring the record store to as many people as possible!
• No cash required! Donations and purchases will be charged directly to your Uber account.
New to Uber? Sign up with promo code: SEAROVINGLP for $20 off your first ride*
*Not valid towards this on-demand promotion, however it will apply for your first ride in an Uber.
HAPPY RECORD STORE DAY!!!