SILKSCREEN 101: Silkscreen Studio Orientation
This comprehensive hands-on beginner class teaches you the basics of silkscreening, troubleshooting, working with fabric printing and basic registration. Get comfortable with the shop layout, equipment, and culture. Learn about techniques for creating screens, terminology, and techniques to be employed in entry level printing projects in the Silkscreen Studio.
- Vera Silkscreen 101 is a prerequisite for all other classes as well as for drop-in studio use.
- Class Size: Minimum 4 Maximum 12
- Cost: all Vera classes are $30, which can be paid via card over the phone (206.956.8372), or cash/check/card in person. (we ask for advance payments to guarantee spots in a class.)
- Check our webstore for upcoming class dates
- Please note: Classes may be canceled due to holidays, conflicting events, or lack of an instructor. Please call to confirm dates.