OTHER WAYS TO HELP
Don’t forget to be Vera’s friend on Facebook, Myspace and Twitter!
- Discounted printing
- Graphic Design
- Computer troubleshooting technicians
- See our Get Involved section for more ways to support Vera as a volunteer!
- PC laptops capable of running Windows Vista with 3Ghz processors, 100G hard-drives and 1G RAM (preferably more), dvd drives/burners, wireless cards and up-to-date graphics cards.
- Desktop PCs of similar capabilities and flat-screen monitors
- Computer speakers, new keyboards and mice (USB and wireless style preferred)
- Small, light-weight office desks (no frills, just table-top style desks for intern workstations)
- A router comparable to the Cisco 870 Series 32-MB Flash Memory module
- Mountable video projector and screen
- Prepared vegetarian and vegan food donations for volunteer and performer meals at shows
- Pressure washer for the silkscreen studio
- Silkscreen studio supplies: drying rack, emulsion, silk, transparencies, 11x17 or larger poster paper, staple guns and staples
- Rane DJ Mixer and two CDJ units
- Flat filing cabinet (for our poster archive)
- Lockable filing cabinets
- Canvas of all sizes and paint (house, oil, acrylic, etc.)
Want to get updates about upcoming Vera concerts? Sign up here for our weekly mailing list.
Check dates for shows, gallery openings, classes, workshops, meetings, orientations, and silkscreening.