THE VERA PROJECT PRESENTS
Viva Vera 20! Celebrating Two Decades of
All-Ages Music, Art and Activism
Check out the innovative programming and improvements we’re fundraising for:
- Equip the Kids digital production lab and creative equipment lending library
- Ground Zero Radio station and media training program
- Vera TV, an online variety show with year-round episodes featuring young, BIPOC artists and local community organizations
- A brand-new slate of cost-free classes and youth work opportunities in video and audio production, live-streaming, music journalism, podcasting, photography, design, community organizing and more
- Democratic leadership and voter education training centered on mutual aid and civic engagement
- Arts programming and summer camps led by and for neurodivergent youth
- West Coast All Ages coalition and resource network, focusing on venue safety initiatives and touring support for young artists
- DIY Community Relief Fund grantmaking for nontraditional venue spaces and BIPOC-led community centers
- Keep The Vera Project open!
- More FREE shows, classes and leadership training for underserved youth.
- Rumor has it that a new youth-driven venue and rehearsal space run by VERA might be underway…. (Shhh)
HERE’S TO 20 MORE YEARS OF THE VERA PROJECT! VIVA VERA!
MORE ABOUT THE VERA PROJECT HERE
For More Information on The Vera Project + Viva Vera 20, Contact Grandstand Media:
Kate Jackson – email@example.com
Bailey Sattler – firstname.lastname@example.org
Nick Javier – email@example.com
King County Creative
Kate Becker is a forever fan of the Vera Project. She spends her days and nights working on behalf of the creative sector in King County.
Megan Jasper has spent more than 30 years working in and for Seattle’s music community and her life was changed thanks to the all ages punk shows she attended as a teenager in Massachusetts.
Tim Lennon is the Executive Director of LANGSTON. He served The Vera Project as ED from 2015-2018.
Corporate Communications, T-Mobile (Formerly City Arts)
Co-president of Vera’s board of directors Jonathan Zwickel is a sometimes music journalist, former editor of City Arts Magazine and longtime advocate of Seattle’s creative community.
Connors & Co.
Gloria Alvarez Connors has produced special events, concerts, and immersive digital experiences for more than 20 years as the CEO of the Connors & Co. production company.
Connors & Co.
Joining Connors & Co in 2007, Rachel has grown from production manager at various Seattle-area venues to VP and Partner of Connors & Co., expanding her reach and leading innovative activations all across the United States.