Support The Vera Project
The Vera Project is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, tax ID 31-1816016, and all donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
For more information about donating to VERA contact Emily Hardy, Finance & Impact Manager, at email@example.com
Thanks for supporting all-ages music and art!
Your contribution to The Vera Project helps us to:
- Host over 250 volunteer-driven concerts & art gallery showings per year.
- Offer over 160+ annual classes and workshops in live and recorded sound engineering, screen printing, venue management, video production, photography, community organizing, and more.
- Form year-round experiential learning and creative workforce development opportunities
- Create dozens of industry-aligned work positions and internships in the field
- Develop youth leaders through our participatory democratic governance structure.
- Build direct pathways for community building, grassroots organizing, and the amplification of youth-led social movements
- Advocate for community-centered cultural spaces, the DIY Scene, and universal access and opportunity in the arts
- Partner with dozens of local cultural institutions to co-produce festivals and provide responsive programming for neurodivergent youth and our neighbors experiencing homelessness.
As a supporter of The Vera Project, you are directly helping to spread the gospel of all-ages music and arts to over 60,000 people of all ages every single year.